Rental Application Process
When you work with us, our agents ensure complete satisfaction through detailed guidance and assistance with renting an apartment. Here is a step-by-step description of our apartment rental process.
Setting Apartment Criteria
The first step in finding a suitable accommodation is setting the criteria for the apartment. Here are some things we will ask to you to specify when we begin:
- Your budget: This will help us locate an apartment that is within your means.
- You preferred location to narrow down the possibilities.
- Size: How many bedrooms do you need? How many baths?
- Amenities: What amenities are especially required and what are optional. For example, some people prefer to rent an apartment with a cable connection while others prefer to choose their own after they move in.
- Date: What date would you prefer to move in?
Locating the Right Apartment
After you select the properties that you would be interested in, the agent will schedule appointments with the landlord or their agent to show you the apartment. This will be done in complete collaboration with you to ensure that you are available to view the apartment at the time set.
The Application Process
An important part of the apartment rental process in Boston is the application. Once you have selected a property that you want, the next step is filling out a rental application for the selected apartment. It is essential to bring all the necessary documents and paperwork with you when filling the application to avoid any delays. Some of the things you will need are:
If you have any questions about our apartment rental process or are looking for apartments for rent in Boston, please give us a call at (617) 421-1661.